Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Biking Journal 12 (My Nemesis)

I'm not sure if every Spring is so windy or if I just notice it more since I'm biking. But today, once again, it was a brisk 20 mph wind with gusts up to 28. The skies had cleared off by the time I took my ride but was still only 53 degrees. I am still a bit sore from yesterday's marathon ride, especially my neck and shoulders, so I didn't go far. If I would have been thinking about the wind direction, which was from the NE, I would have chosen a different route but I went north on 281 so was fighting the wind on the way up but it was a breeze on the way back. I only went 9.5 miles in 44 minutes. And then took a long bath in my lemon and juniper bath salts(Thanks Angela!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home