Excuses
I really would love to be writing about my next biking adventure but the weather has not been cooperating. Tuesday I took a long walk instead of biking because 1) it was windy and 2) my legs were a bit sore from my 21 mile ride on Monday. Tuesday evening Mom and I went to the Air Force Heartland of America Band- Brass in Blue Concert. It was really good and I would recommend going if they ever come to your city. And since they are from Offutt Air Force Base I would think they would occasionally put on a concert in the Nebraska area.
Wednesday was once again windy so I opted for 5 miles on the Nordic Trak. And today was the windiest day of all. Even had wind advisories out all day and they are talking about maybe snow tomorrow. This has been a really crazy spring. So anyway, I spent 45 minutes tonight doing the practice routines on my Dancing With the Stars. It was a good workout. So even though I haven't been biking, I am trying to get some form of exercise everday. I just want the wind to stop!! At this rate I'll think 20 mph is a still day.
Wednesday was once again windy so I opted for 5 miles on the Nordic Trak. And today was the windiest day of all. Even had wind advisories out all day and they are talking about maybe snow tomorrow. This has been a really crazy spring. So anyway, I spent 45 minutes tonight doing the practice routines on my Dancing With the Stars. It was a good workout. So even though I haven't been biking, I am trying to get some form of exercise everday. I just want the wind to stop!! At this rate I'll think 20 mph is a still day.

1 Comments:
At 11:47 AM,
Ashley Barber said…
I'm so enjoying reading about your adventures and so very impressed.
Keep it up, Mom! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home