Am I only dreaming...
I can't believe that tomorrow morning I will be on my way to Hawaii!!! I cry when I think about it and get butterflies in my stomach. Have you ever wanted something for so long and then when it finally happens you can't really believe that it's happening! Well, that is how I feel, like when I wake up I'll find it was just a dream. I hope I can take some great pictures and share them with all of you.
I really intended on blogging in the new year and offer some profound New Year's wisdom but there was just never any time to sit down at the computer and here it is the 5th of January already! I hope everyone had a safe and fun-filled holiday, I know I did! If you read Jeremy's blog you have already heard about our New Year's party. The weather cooperated so we got to shoot off my birthday fireworks and they were beautiful! It was so great to have family and friends to celebrate with and getting to talk to Angela was a super surprise :) I am so glad that I got Jeremy Dance Revolution for Christmas, I really love doing it. It's the most fun exercise I've done in years.
I feel so undeserving of all the blessings that God has heaped on me and keeps filling my cup to overflowing. I pray that all of you will feel God's presence in your life everyday and will abide in His arms of love. God is so good!
I really intended on blogging in the new year and offer some profound New Year's wisdom but there was just never any time to sit down at the computer and here it is the 5th of January already! I hope everyone had a safe and fun-filled holiday, I know I did! If you read Jeremy's blog you have already heard about our New Year's party. The weather cooperated so we got to shoot off my birthday fireworks and they were beautiful! It was so great to have family and friends to celebrate with and getting to talk to Angela was a super surprise :) I am so glad that I got Jeremy Dance Revolution for Christmas, I really love doing it. It's the most fun exercise I've done in years.
I feel so undeserving of all the blessings that God has heaped on me and keeps filling my cup to overflowing. I pray that all of you will feel God's presence in your life everyday and will abide in His arms of love. God is so good!

1 Comments:
At 4:56 AM,
Angela said…
no, you are not dreaming. i hope you're having a wonderful time! when do you get back? you better figure out how to post pictures.
i miss you.
love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home