This is the day that the Lord has made...
Let us rejoice and be glad in it! I can't say that today has been anything exceptional but I was just reading in Psalms and it just makes me want to rejoice and sing!
When I start thinking of all I have to be grateful for I just can't be unhappy. God has blessed me in so many ways. But it is so easy to get caught up with our every day cares and concerns that at times I get downright depressed and that is when God gives me the Psalms to lift my spirts, especially starting at Psalm 90 and on (that's what I was reading today). I hope you all have a blessed day!
It's definately winter here now. But the wind has not been too strong so I can handle it a lot better. It is beautiful with everything covered in white. Can't wait for the kids to be home. I still have much to do to get ready so I guess I shouldn't linger much longer here. Just had to jot a line since I've been quiet for quite some time.
When I start thinking of all I have to be grateful for I just can't be unhappy. God has blessed me in so many ways. But it is so easy to get caught up with our every day cares and concerns that at times I get downright depressed and that is when God gives me the Psalms to lift my spirts, especially starting at Psalm 90 and on (that's what I was reading today). I hope you all have a blessed day!
It's definately winter here now. But the wind has not been too strong so I can handle it a lot better. It is beautiful with everything covered in white. Can't wait for the kids to be home. I still have much to do to get ready so I guess I shouldn't linger much longer here. Just had to jot a line since I've been quiet for quite some time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home