Amazing sights
There are times when not having 20/20 vision is a blessing, and looking at the Christmas tree without your glasses on is one of them. Each light becomes a faceted colored orb and it is even more beautiful than it is otherwise. Another amazing sight was the sunset tonight. I envy those of you with digital cameras so you can add the beauty to your blog because I can't begin to describe the sky...it was like an aquamarine color and the clouds were blue-grey all outlined with orange and then a deep pinkish-orange as the sun set lower. It was so awesome. I've just never seen the sky such a strange color blue...it was glorious! Thank you God for your gift of colors.

1 Comments:
At 8:08 AM,
Jeremy said…
I love you mom. You make me happy with your blogs and the little things that excite you. I definately know I inherited alot from you. Thank you very much.
Post a Comment
<< Home