The meltdown

This morning when I got off work there was the most beautiful snow falling. I determined then and there that today I would build a snowman when I got up this afternoon. So true to my word after delivering Meal on Wheels, Curt and I made our snowman. It has been so long since I've made one I wasn't sure I would remember the technical aspects of making the perfect snowman. Well, we completed the project and even have a picture to prove it but when I came out an hour later to go to "Narnia", my snowman had already fallen over! I'm not sure if it was due to the unusually warm 40 degree day or poor workmanship. None the less he is no more:( I guess I will have to work on my snowman building skills this winter.

1 Comments:
At 4:12 PM,
kayla said…
Terri! this is my first time to your blog! it's so cute! and you look so cute and happy with your beautiful snowman! i don't think it fell over because of poor workmanship, it looks sturdy and well-decorated. i don't think there's even enough snow left in lincoln to make a snowman. i'm glad you took the time to make one :)
Post a Comment
<< Home