Remembering yesterday
If you just read my list of 7 I said that one thing I can't remember is what I did yesterday, which often times is the case, but if I tell you about my day then perhaps I will remember it.
I actually was suppose to go to work and do my "paper day". As a primary nurse they give you one day a month to get your reports done on your primary students. But I wanted so much just to take the day off. So I procrastinated and went to Curves to work out and when I got back Mom called and asked if I was busy or could I go out with her to the cabin and help her close it up and get all her food and stuff out. Well, I thought that was a good excuse not to go to work so Curt and I went out with her and got that done. And then I went to my last sign language class. We had to do our final presentations and I almost thought I was going to cry, I was so nervous but I made it through. They video taped our presentations and I hope I never have to see that one! I will miss that class and I hope I continue to use sign so I don't forget it all. Then Curt and I went out to eat and went to "The Legend of Zorro". Very good! Lots of action! But now I must go in to work today and do paper work. I actually woke up at 5:43a.m. feeling wide awake so I guess that's a good sign that I can accomplish great things today!
I actually was suppose to go to work and do my "paper day". As a primary nurse they give you one day a month to get your reports done on your primary students. But I wanted so much just to take the day off. So I procrastinated and went to Curves to work out and when I got back Mom called and asked if I was busy or could I go out with her to the cabin and help her close it up and get all her food and stuff out. Well, I thought that was a good excuse not to go to work so Curt and I went out with her and got that done. And then I went to my last sign language class. We had to do our final presentations and I almost thought I was going to cry, I was so nervous but I made it through. They video taped our presentations and I hope I never have to see that one! I will miss that class and I hope I continue to use sign so I don't forget it all. Then Curt and I went out to eat and went to "The Legend of Zorro". Very good! Lots of action! But now I must go in to work today and do paper work. I actually woke up at 5:43a.m. feeling wide awake so I guess that's a good sign that I can accomplish great things today!

1 Comments:
At 4:34 PM,
Amy said…
i didn't even know you were taking a sign language class. you're very hush-hush about things, lady. but congratulations on your graduation. that's cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home