Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Friday, November 04, 2005

The 7's continue

In thinking about these lists of 7, I'm finding that a list of 5 comes quite readily but 7 I have to really think about but here goes:

7 Things I can (or could) do:
1. A backbend (in my younger days)
2. Swim well
3. Do counted cross-stitch
4. Make applesauce
5. Forgive easily
6. Make delicious carmel rolls
7. Sing harmony

7 Things I can't do:
1. Dive
2. Draw
3. Mingle
4. Hold a grudge
5. Multi-task
6. Remember what I did yesterday
7. Most things associated with a computer

7 Things I say often:
1. O, my gosh (hate to admit it but I do)
2. O, my word
3. You know
4. And ahhh(especially when I am taping report at work)
5. Beautiful, beautiful
6. Thank you (even when a cop gives me a ticket)
7. I love you

7 Attractions to the opposite sex:
1. Their smile
2. Sense of humor
3. Compassionate
3. Likes to cook
4. Love for God
5. Enjoys music
6. Likes to cuddle
7. Is romantic (you know, likes to do those special little things)

7 Celebrity crushes:
1. Tony Oliva (played for the Minnesota Twins in the 60's. I know it sounds crazy but I was going to marry him some day)
2. Bobby Sherman (was on "Here Come the Brides" a TV show in the 70's)
3. Tom Sellick
4. Tom Cruise
5. Harrison Ford
6. David James Elliott
7. Orlando Bloom (as Legolas in Lord of the Rings)

And I guess that does it for my list of 7's. Hope you have gained some insight into who I am.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger CëRïSë said…

    Oh yeah! Orlando Bloom was totally hot as an elf, but no one else had mentioned him. Good call!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Scott said…

    I think Orlando Bloom's best role was in The Calcium Kid, it's a mockumentary about a milkman who becomes a boxer. Hilarious. Plus, Bloom always seems a little . . . ahh . . . vacuous to me, and that fit this character perfectly. Anyway, I've long thought that if I were to make a movie, it would be essentially As You Like It, but set in the Yukon during the gold rush. Orlando would be well played by Bloom.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    i read your list of can'ts and the first three were definitely me, too: i can't dive, draw, or mingle. funny how we inherit these things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home