Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Counting the days

I had my pre-op today.  Only 1 week until surgery.  I don't really feel that I've recovered fully yet from the first surgery and to think it's only one week until the next one!  I guess going into this one knowing it will be more painful than the last one has me a little nervous but I know I'll do alright.
I had a nice surprise this afternoon, Laura Bond, a friend and co-worker from ACC brought over a gorgeous flower arrangement, a monetary gift and a card signed by many friends and co-workers.  But the best part was the donuts!! :).  Laura always knew if we were having a crazy night and she brought donuts, it always lifted my spirits and it certainly did today.  Thank you all for your encouraging words and your prayers.  Believe it or not, there is a lot of healing power in that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home