Only Wednesday
Have you ever had weeks that you thought would never end. That's how this week has been. It seems I have been working forever and still no day off. What started off as a glorious Sunday turned into a long stress filled day. I ended up spending most of the night and the next morning helping a friend through a really rough time. I was surprised how much it took out of me. Please keep her in your prayers.
Tomorrow is my last sign language class and we have to give our presentation to the class. I am signing "The Nose Book", well a shortened version anyway. I originally was going to do the whole thing but I didn't want everyone to fall asleep so I have shortened it up considerably. I was so excited tonight at work that I could actually sign to our little deaf student. It was fun!
I'm counting down the days until my birthday!
Tomorrow is my last sign language class and we have to give our presentation to the class. I am signing "The Nose Book", well a shortened version anyway. I originally was going to do the whole thing but I didn't want everyone to fall asleep so I have shortened it up considerably. I was so excited tonight at work that I could actually sign to our little deaf student. It was fun!
I'm counting down the days until my birthday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home