Fear Not
I couldn't leave you faithful followers hanging. Thinking I had literally gone over the edge. They say writing is cathartic and it is. By the time I finished my blog I was feeling much better and of course who wouldn't fell better after eating a can of baked beans (ha,ha). But I want you to know no unwanted side affects. :)
Angela had gone grocery shopping with me but wanted me to leave her off at the post office and then she went to the coffer shop and walked home. When she got home she suggested a warm bath with Epsom salts and it sounded good, considering I was starting to get the chills. We have a tub with tiny jets all around the bottom and let me tell you it is the best jacuzzi ever! I stayed in there for a half hour and felt so good afterwards I didn't even take my oxycodone at bedtime. But a strange thing happened...about every hour and half or two I woke up in a cold sweat. Now I'm thinking this could be a good thing. The body trying to get rid of built up toxins, maybe from the bath or maybe not but tonight I am going to be prepared and sleep on a towel. That way I can just change the towel and pj's. The pain was fairly well contolled all day until about 4:30 pm, while I was at a bridal shower in Edgeley. I stopped at Walmart on the way home to get more Epsom salts and took a bath. So far no help so think I might go for the Ibuprofen. That's what's so confusing about the whole thing is that what works one day doesn't seem to work the next But "Fear Not, the Lord is with me".
Angela had gone grocery shopping with me but wanted me to leave her off at the post office and then she went to the coffer shop and walked home. When she got home she suggested a warm bath with Epsom salts and it sounded good, considering I was starting to get the chills. We have a tub with tiny jets all around the bottom and let me tell you it is the best jacuzzi ever! I stayed in there for a half hour and felt so good afterwards I didn't even take my oxycodone at bedtime. But a strange thing happened...about every hour and half or two I woke up in a cold sweat. Now I'm thinking this could be a good thing. The body trying to get rid of built up toxins, maybe from the bath or maybe not but tonight I am going to be prepared and sleep on a towel. That way I can just change the towel and pj's. The pain was fairly well contolled all day until about 4:30 pm, while I was at a bridal shower in Edgeley. I stopped at Walmart on the way home to get more Epsom salts and took a bath. So far no help so think I might go for the Ibuprofen. That's what's so confusing about the whole thing is that what works one day doesn't seem to work the next But "Fear Not, the Lord is with me".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home