Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Newly Remodeled Basement

Today was a pretty productive day, considering I didn't really have an agenda when I woke up this morning. First off we went grocery shopping to start our more healthy lifestyle and then stopped at Schubert's to see if we could find a cheap remnant of carpet for the bedroom downstairs. Which we did find, almost the perfect size. Curt had to do some trimming but I think it looks good. And then we tackeled the big job, putting together the new futon, end table and glider/recliner. I thought we did an amazing job of moving furniture out and moving furniture in and putting furniture together and getting all the furniture rearranged, all in 4 hours! It was a good days work. Then we relaxed in our newly refurbished basement and watched a movie. It was a great day! I even made some humus and it was delicious!





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Looks good! Very neat and tidy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home