Get to Work
That's what I should be doing instead of blogging, but once you start you want to blog about everything.
I just got back from a very invigorating bike ride. Even though I only went a little over 4 miles, it was quite breezy and cool and I feel like I got a good workout. Despite it being windy, Russell Barber's blog about his endeavor to bike across the United States and back again motivated me to get out and ride.
Now I am going downstairs to vacuum and scrub the family room so I can paint the floor tomorrow and get our new futon and chair moved down. I figured we should start getting it ready for when the kids come home for Christmas. And yes, we just got the shower unclogged last night so it's up and working. Christmas will be here before you know it!
I just got back from a very invigorating bike ride. Even though I only went a little over 4 miles, it was quite breezy and cool and I feel like I got a good workout. Despite it being windy, Russell Barber's blog about his endeavor to bike across the United States and back again motivated me to get out and ride.
Now I am going downstairs to vacuum and scrub the family room so I can paint the floor tomorrow and get our new futon and chair moved down. I figured we should start getting it ready for when the kids come home for Christmas. And yes, we just got the shower unclogged last night so it's up and working. Christmas will be here before you know it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home