My "Hairball" Experience
I don't know if any of you have heard of "Hairball" but if you like the big hair bands of the 80's, you would have loved this show. In this group I think they have 2 guys that take turns doing the lead vocals and the lead guitarist, bass guitar and drummer are always the same. But the lead singers take turns impersonating the lead singers of different groups and Curt tells me that they do a really great job of impersonating them, even down to their movements and everything. But since I was not into rock and roll in the 80's I was not familiar with these bands. But for $15 we got to see Kiss, VanHalen, Prince, Queen, Def Leperd, Alice Cooper, and Poison. Now there may have been more but Curt had to work at 6 a.m. so we left around 11pm. They really do put on quite a show with pyrotechnics, fog, confetti and all. Lots of the crowd dressed up with wigs and 80's attire. It was an experience.
Labels: new experiences

3 Comments:
At 7:48 AM,
Angela said…
hahaha. I like this A LOT! Wish I could have been there with you. :)
At 1:09 PM,
Terri said…
Yah, me to. It would have been fun. The band went until 12:15 am and the last band they impersonated was AC/DC. I don't know what other bands they did after we left.
At 6:10 PM,
Amy said…
I bet Tim would have liked it too.
Post a Comment
<< Home