Another New Year
Here it is already January 9, 2010 and I am just getting around to blogging about my new year's resolutions. Not that they have changed much over the years. Still trying to lose those ever elusive pounds and getting out of debt. Last year at this time I was rejoicing over getting rid of $30,000 worth of debt in one year, thanks to some bugeting helps from my kids and Dave Ramsey. But this last year we thought we could do it without the envelope system and ended up only being $10,000 closer to being out of debt. Very discouraging, so back to the envelope system again. And the weight loss solution,well...we're doing Lean Cuisine frozen entrees instead of cooking and eating more fresh fruits and veggies. Stepping on the scale and realizing that you are 15 pounds heavier than last year which I thought then was for sure the most I would ever weigh. I told everyone at work my plan and they are trying to be very supportive in my efforts so I have to do it this year. I am experimenting and just doing the diet for two weeks without exercise and see how much I lose and then add the exercise and see if it does indeed aid with weight loss. It should be interesting because exercise has in the past seemed to add pounds.
I had to work new year's eve but when I got off work, Curt, Mom, and I headed down to Kansas City to spend the week-end with Cindy and her family. Ben and Ashley and Tim and Amy came down on Saturday and stayed overnight. So we had some great family time. Hard to believe that was already a week ago. How does time fly by so fast?!
But here's to a new year filled with great successes!
I had to work new year's eve but when I got off work, Curt, Mom, and I headed down to Kansas City to spend the week-end with Cindy and her family. Ben and Ashley and Tim and Amy came down on Saturday and stayed overnight. So we had some great family time. Hard to believe that was already a week ago. How does time fly by so fast?!
But here's to a new year filled with great successes!
Labels: Blessings, New beginnings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home