Increasing my brain power
I've had a fear of getting Alzheimer's the older and more forgetful I get. So I started doing Suduko, crosswords puzzles and Celebrity ciphers in hopes to ward it off as long as possible. But in the sermon today Leo Quaile was talking about how memorizing verses in the Bible when he was in school had greatly helped improve his grades. It got me to thinking that maybe I could use my time more constuctively memorizing Bible verses to ward off Alzheimer's than the time I spend on other puzzles. So at lunch right now I memorized 3 Bible verses. Now the test is how long will I remember them. I really am amazed how God uses other people to give us insight in ways to better ourselves, that for some reason we didn't see on our own.
Labels: Blessings, Happy thoughts, new experiences

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home