Quick picker-uppers
As you all know Bounty is known as the quicker picker-upper. And mabe that is why they have started having such great quotes on their paper towels so now they not only pick up spills but also pick up your spirits. I just have to share the ones on the paper towels I have right now because they make me smile while I am doing my least favorite job--the dishes.
--I never met a mess I couln't laugh about.
--Turn over a new leaf.
--Dream with your heart.
--Dream big, start small.
--Remember to play a little each day.
--Live, Love, laugh, and be happy!
--Let your Spirit shine!
--Live in the moment.
--Laugh some every day.
--Keep growing, keep dreaming.
--Till the soil of your dreams...
--Discover! Dream! Believe!
--A daydream is time well-spent.
--Today is your day.
--The heart of any home is the kitchen.
--Happiness is just around the corner.
--The time is now.
--Share. Smile. Stay awhile.
--Laughter is the spice of life.
--Friends like flowers, brighten every day.
Hope at least one of these gave you a quick pick-up! (Now I must roll up my paper towels)
--I never met a mess I couln't laugh about.
--Turn over a new leaf.
--Dream with your heart.
--Dream big, start small.
--Remember to play a little each day.
--Live, Love, laugh, and be happy!
--Let your Spirit shine!
--Live in the moment.
--Laugh some every day.
--Keep growing, keep dreaming.
--Till the soil of your dreams...
--Discover! Dream! Believe!
--A daydream is time well-spent.
--Today is your day.
--The heart of any home is the kitchen.
--Happiness is just around the corner.
--The time is now.
--Share. Smile. Stay awhile.
--Laughter is the spice of life.
--Friends like flowers, brighten every day.
Hope at least one of these gave you a quick pick-up! (Now I must roll up my paper towels)
Labels: Happy thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home