Spring clean-up
Every spring after the snow melts there seems to be an abundance of trash along the street. During my walk yesterday I was noticeing this so I decided to bring some grocery sacks along with me today. I found that picking up trash while on ones walk is quite good exercise. All the stooping and bending adds to the workout and carrying three bulging sacks of trash can get quite heavy by the time you get home. But it makes me feel good knowing, that in a small way, maybe I have made everyones walks a little more pleasant. I needed a little pick-me-up today. Don't know if it's spring fever, needing a vacation, missing my kids or a combo of all the above but I have been feeling a little out of sorts. But taking walks always helps me put life into perspective.
Here's a haiku for today: The snow has melted
Exposing the thoughtlessness
Of many people
Here's a haiku for today: The snow has melted
Exposing the thoughtlessness
Of many people

1 Comments:
At 7:45 AM,
Angela said…
lol! I love your haiku! I love you too. I hope you find yourself back in sorts soon. Spring is a restless sort of season.
Happy Sabbath!
Post a Comment
<< Home