Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

On Wings like Eagles

Today as I was out walking I was reminded of the verse in Isaiah 40:31, "They that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up on wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." That's how I felt, I felt like I could fly over the ground but unfortunately I did get weary with the running but the walking was fantastic!
I'm attributing this new found energy on one of four things:
1. Chocolate
2. My Hbg is on the rise after donating blood last month
3. The "Bee Caps" I've been taking for the last month and a half are kicking in...or
4. The weather(it's absolutely beautiful!!!)
Of course I also have a lot of exciting things to look forward to. Amy, Tim, Jeremy and Ben are hopefully flying up here this week-end. My 50th birthday party, my Hawaiian cruise...it's all going to be here before you know it. Life is good.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer LeAnn said…

    A Hawaiian Cruise?! I had no idea! When? How exciting!

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    We are leaving January 6,2006 and will be gone until the 16th. I can't believe it is actually going to happen! I am very excited!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home