A Kiss from God
God blew me a kiss this morning in the form of a flock of honking geese. As I opened the door to let Copper out, I was blessed with the sound of geese moving south to their winter home. I don't know about any of you but that is so beautiful and melodious to me. I have even been known to pull over on the side of the road and roll my window down just so I can hear their voices. I look forward to it every spring and fall. I have been disappointed that I haven't seen more this fall and God knew so He surprised me this morning. I went for a walk then, hoping to see and hear more but that was not the case but it was a gorgeous walk none the less. The river was so still there were perfect mirror images of the trees and cattails in it. The weather has been so beautiful this fall that it might be why the geese have not been migrating yet. I even saw some robins on my walk and it's almost the 1st of November.
I'm glad that I forgot to set my watch back last night because when I woke up and saw it was 8:30 I was feeling guilty about sleeping in especially since Curt was up before 5am to get ready for work, so I finally crawled out of bed at 9 wandered out to the kitchen to see the clock said it was only 8am! So I didn't feel quite so bad. I am off to enjoy the rest of my morning. I hope all of you out there received your kiss from God also.
I'm glad that I forgot to set my watch back last night because when I woke up and saw it was 8:30 I was feeling guilty about sleeping in especially since Curt was up before 5am to get ready for work, so I finally crawled out of bed at 9 wandered out to the kitchen to see the clock said it was only 8am! So I didn't feel quite so bad. I am off to enjoy the rest of my morning. I hope all of you out there received your kiss from God also.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home