What a Great Summer!
I have to say I can't remember such a perfect summer in a long time. Last summer was a little on the cool side, didn't really get 80 degree weather until September. But this summer is great! And the good thing is that it is encouraging me to ride my bike (which I didn't do at all last summer). This morning there was very little breeze so I decided I couldn't pass up a ride. I realize now why I enjoyed my rides so much before...the thrill of exceeding the speed limit of 25, if only for a brief moment. The satisfaction of making the climb with gears to spare...And just feeling great after 10 miles and wanting more...more beautiful bike paths like in Minnesota. Enjoying the bird songs and the beauty all around me are amazing perks. God is good and I am so glad He gives me good health and an amazing body so I can enjoy His great outdoors.
Labels: Biking, Blessings, Happy thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home