Sabbath Bliss
It is such a beautiful day today! I would say it doesn't get much better than this. The Sabbath School lesson caused an enjoyable debate giving one something to think about regarding what we eat and doing all to the glory of God. The sermon was on the "Top Ten Reasons to Worship" and then we had potluck. Not many stayed so it was more enjoyable that way, I always feel. You get to visit more. When we got home Curt and I went for a walk out by the reservoir. Even though it was afternoon the birds were still letting me know they were there. When we got home Curt fixed some lemonade and we sat out on the deck for the 2nd time since we've had it. It is in the high 70's with just a light breeze and just a few whispy white clouds. Thank you Lord, for you are good!
Labels: Happy thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home