My Day Off
Since I was a bit sleep deprived after the week-end I decided to sleep as long as I wanted which was until 2 pm. Then Curt came home from work and he thought we should go out for dinner since we hadn't done anything for our anniversary in June. But since I didn't feel like getting all cleaned up to go out we opted for pizza and movies. We rented "All About Steve" and "The Spy Next Door". "All About Steve" started out kind of crazy but ended good. Not quite the type of movie I'm used to Sandra Bullock being in. The "Spy Next Door" was a cute family friendly movie. I am so used to watching more action packed movies that it was kind of fun to just watch some fun shows.
This morning I slept a little later than usual since I have to work tonight but it was such a beautiful morning I had to go for a bike ride. It was very invigorating and tiring. I feel like another nap coming on before work.
This morning I slept a little later than usual since I have to work tonight but it was such a beautiful morning I had to go for a bike ride. It was very invigorating and tiring. I feel like another nap coming on before work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home