Fun and Exercise
Yesterday Curt and I went to Aberdeen to celebrate Father's Day. After a great lunch of grilled chicken and asparagus and all the extras we went to the waterpark and spent the afternoon. It was a perfect day, in the 80's, sunny with a slight breeze. They have 3 waterslides there. One in which you go down in a tube, one very fast one and one that you twist and turn. It's really fun but Curt wouldn't go down any of them with me. We did go tubing on the lazy river several times because at the main swimming pool they were having a swim meet so we couldn't actually go swimming. I met a family who had gone to VBS and they were just down for the day also. I didn't wear any sunscreen so I did get a little sunburned but not so much that I'm uncomfortable. When we got back Curt's mom grilled steaks and potatoes for supper. We never go hungry when we go for a visit.
Today we went out to the cabin and Curt mowed the lawn while I started hauling up some of the branches from when the tree got cut down. Wow, a few trips up the steps sure made me realize how out of shape I am! After Curt got done with the lawn he helped me and we ended up taking two loads to the brush pile. I did a little weed pulling on the slope also and right now I am totally wiped out after my shower. It feels good to just relax. But it was another fantastic day out, in the high 70's with a nice breeze. We are getting spoiled!
Today we went out to the cabin and Curt mowed the lawn while I started hauling up some of the branches from when the tree got cut down. Wow, a few trips up the steps sure made me realize how out of shape I am! After Curt got done with the lawn he helped me and we ended up taking two loads to the brush pile. I did a little weed pulling on the slope also and right now I am totally wiped out after my shower. It feels good to just relax. But it was another fantastic day out, in the high 70's with a nice breeze. We are getting spoiled!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home