Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Painting in high places

This was my project yesterday, painting the fascia on the peaks of the house. Now I did this once before about 20 years ago and I must have been much braver and more agile. All that going up and down the ladder was very tiring and I didn't feel safe enough to be on the ladder without someone holding it so Curt got to be my support person. He moved and held the ladder for me. It made me feel a lot safer. I hope this is the last time I will have to do this. Now I get to move to the inside the house and paint the living room but that will not happen this week. It's back to my other job now but only 3 days this week. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home