Group therapy
I am often amazed at God's timing. One never knows when a routine day brings unexpected happenings. 4 nurses, 2 coming, 2 going, end up sharing hurts and hidden secrets of their painful pasts. The evening ending in a hour and a half therapy session. All of us knowing we should leave but no one wanting to end the moment. There is comfort in knowing that others understand and empathize and are there for you and you get your therapy for free. It was a beautiful moment.

3 Comments:
At 5:25 AM,
Angela said…
your blog is beautiful, mom. i'm so glad God is blessing you with healing moments. i love you.
At 11:25 AM,
Jennifer LeAnn said…
How exciting! I had a spare moment and was catching up with Angela's blog and continued snooping and look at the treasure I've found!! This truly is a terrific way to stay in touch. There's a warmth in hearing (or rather reading) the ups and downs of those you hold dear. I hope that you are doing well and I'm excited to have a way to keep up with you beyond the tid-bits that Jeremy sends my way. I hope that all is well! Take care!
At 11:29 AM,
Jennifer LeAnn said…
Meh... New at this... That last one was me. Still working out the kinks. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home