Wishing You Were Here
This morning when I was having my prayer time, I was praying for my children and began missing them so much. I went out to my chair to do my reading and felt a bit tired so closed my eyes and had a dream that I was at my daughter Amy's house and all of a sudden all my kids started showing up and unbeknownst to me their father had died and they were meeting to talk about the will. Well now, it was just a dream and I am not wishing anything bad happen to their dad. It did make me wish that someday soon we could all be together. So it prompted me to send out a group text just letting them know that I was thinking of them and missed them and wished them a blessed day. And then it ended in a great emoji lovefest! All my kids were there at once texting sending out a group emoji hug. It made me very happy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home