Could this be the sign
Today I watched the Zoom meeting from last night because I had a nominating committee meeting so I couldn't attend it. Actually, I have been avoiding the Zooms because I have been ashamed that I haven't been doing anything in the business and everyone else is "on fire". I was afraid they would ask what I was doing. Anyway, as I was watching the Zoom and listening to Mark Shinsato, Sam Flake, Julie Mai, Laura Bishop, Jennifer Murray and Paula ?, everything they said was resonating with me and I just wanted to cry... thinking about losing all of these amazing people and the opportunity to spend time with them if I don't build this business, was overwhelming. I want so much to make this business succeed but it will not happen if I don't pick up the phone. After I got done listening to the Zoom I was thinking of the people I needed to contact, Ryan and Annie, LeAnne and Romon, Brian and Jeanie and my new contact Briget Sylvia and talk to her about doing the business. My heart was racing and I knew I could do this!! But I had no time to do anything at the time because I had to shower and get to the church to help with the supper. And now I am home and that same old feeling overcomes me. I have to fight it! I can't let rejection and the fear of rejection overtake me. I want to remember the feeling I had when I thought about losing all of those wonderful people as friends. I think that will be my new why...I want to be around people that are positive and excited about this amazing business that I have the opportunity to belong too.
I was asking God for a sign this morning if I was suppose to continue in this business because I have been so discouraged and than this Zoom happened...and I felt like He was telling me to keep going. AND just as I was typing this guess what! Brian called and wants me to send him some product so he can get started on it and sounds like he wants to do the business. Wow! It is a sign!!
I was asking God for a sign this morning if I was suppose to continue in this business because I have been so discouraged and than this Zoom happened...and I felt like He was telling me to keep going. AND just as I was typing this guess what! Brian called and wants me to send him some product so he can get started on it and sounds like he wants to do the business. Wow! It is a sign!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home