Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Blustery New Year's Eve

I'm sitting here alone on a blustery/blizzardy New Year's Eve sipping my eggnog and nibbling on shortbread cookies, wrapped in my Paris scarf, pondering what the new year will bring. I am excitedly anticipating the prospect of becoming debt free and being willing to put forth the effort needed to make it become a reality. Trying to come up with ideas for eating healthier, I decided making a two week meal plan will not only make it easier to stay on track with our eating but also make shopping more economical. Getting rid of clutter and downsizing, making gifts instead of buying, all these thoughts going through my head. I always love the start of a new year with all it's possibilities for new beginnings.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Ashley Barber said…

    I started planning and buying groceries every two weeks a while back. I enjoy not having to go to the grocery store every week and find that it saves us money as well. I hope it works well for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home