Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland

As I was starting this blog the song "Winter Wonderland" was playing on the radio and I thought it was the perfect title for my blog. It is indeed a winter wonderland outside. Even though we have gotten more snow than we need, the beauty of it is that there is no wind and it's 18 degrees. It is beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed myself cleaning off the deck this morning. That seems to be my job this winter and I enjoy it. Curt snowblows the driveway and sidewalks and I sweep off the deck. As long as I don't have to be driving in it I think it's beautiful.
Last night we were driving back from Aberdeen and could only go about 45 mph. It took us 2 1/2 hours and Curt was having some heart palpatations and chest tightness so I was driving most of the way. We made a visit to the ER before we went home and thankfully everything was alright so he didn't have to stay overnight. I have to say they are quite thorough when you come in with chest discomfort.






Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Angela said…

    Europe looks almost the same! I'm glad Curt is all right!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home