Biking Journal 43 (The Flat Tire)
I have to say I was not real motivated to go for a bike ride today, even though it's 82 degrees with barely a breeze, but I knew I should so I checked the tire pressure and headed out going east. I had only gone about a mile and a half when I started to hear a faint noise and I thought I had maybe picked up a weed or something that was stuck in the spokes but then I heard a flump, flump and looked back and sure enough the back tire was flat. Thankfully, I had only gone 1.8 miles so it wasn't too bad a walk back into town. I could have tried to fix it since I do have a patch kit and CO2 inflater in my pack but I figured I could walk back faster than I could fix the tire (if I could have even done it!) But I got my exercise none the less and am headed for the shower.
Labels: Biking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home