Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crampin' my style

In my last blog I said that Mom, Cindy and I were going to have a Ladies Day Out on Wednesday. Well, Mom and Cindy had a day out but I never made it. On Tuesday night my left calf began to swell up. It was the leg I had the really bad leg cramp in when i was trying to ski so the first thing I thought of was a blood clot. It was very painful to walk too. So I called and got an appointment that morning and she scheduled me to have an ultrasound of my leg in the afternoon. Well, it turned out I didn't have a clot, for which I am very thankful, so I guess I just had some muscle damage which resulted in the swelling. I worked last night so my leg is still swollen but not as bad as yesterday and even though it is still sore I can walk on it pretty well. Mom and Cindy are coming in again today and we are going out to lunch with Warren since he was coming up for a dentist appointment. Afterwards we are going to a quilt shop and maybe even take in a pond tour going on today, since we missed the garden tour yesterday. We'll see what the day brings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home