Biking Journal 39
This afternoon, Curt and I went to the 4 o'clock matinee and saw "Hancock". It was pretty good but some of the language bothered me and I didn't think it was real appropriate for some of the smaller kids or older ones for that matter. Anyway, I decided to go for a bike ride after I got home since I've slacked off for the last couple days. But since it was getting late and I had to work tonight I only went 11.4 miles. I really need to find some new exciting places to bike because I am getting tired of my same old routes. Cindy is here this week and her and Mom will be spending the whole week out at the cabin so I suppose I will be making all my rides out there this week. Have to get to work now.
Labels: Biking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home