Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Biking Journal 35

I biked out to the lake on the 4th of July and I was pretty consistant, it took me 58 minutes to go 16 miles. I was walking on the gravel when Curt came to my rescue. I guess they were sitting around and Amy said to Curt, "Maybe you should go rescue Mom from the gravel", and so he did. It was perfect timing. We had a great meal with hamburgers and hot dogs and all the fixin's and then I spent most of the afternoon playing with Cole and riding in the boat. Did some paddle boating with Cole and tubed with Amy. Kaila came out to the lake and spent the week-end with us, which was really nice getting to visit with her.
We came into town to see the fireworks at the fairgrounds. They were really good this year! It was a perfect 4th!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home