Biking Journal 27
We had 3 new kids at VBS and all is going well. Another perfect day in paradise. Calm and 76 degrees for my bike ride. I think it actually broke 80 today! I thought I would mix it up a little so I rode around the dam and out to Hwy 20 and then continued on to Hwy 10 and rode out by Cavendish/Hillcrest area and back home. It came to 13.5 miles and I rode it in about an hour. I even had to stop for a train.
Labels: Biking

1 Comments:
At 4:46 PM,
Amy said…
i wondered why you didn't call on sunday, and now i know. sounds like you've been busy but having fun. i made it my project to clean my windows--take off the storm windows and wash the insides and outsides. i couldn't get all of them out to wash, but the ones i did clean look great! i should have done it long ago. just wanted to let you know i was thinking of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home