Biking Journal 34
Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged. Amy, Tim and Marlin flew in on Wed. evening around 8:15 pm. And we had a nice visit while eating pizza before I had to go to work. When I got home from work Thurs. I began getting everything ready to take to the lake for the 4th. So I made potato salad, scotcheroos and a flag cake and got all the groceries packed up that I needed to take out to make taco salad. It all took longer than expected so it was 1 pm before I even had time to take a nap. I napped for about 45 minutes and then got up and when Curt came home we had errands to run and bills to pay. So by the time we got done it was already 4 pm. Tim and Marlin had gone out to the lake with Mom on Weds. night so they could get an early start on skiing. It was only 48 degrees Thurs AM but they were out there anyway. So Amy had stayed here at home and she left around 9 or 10 to go to the lake. My plan was to bike out there and so I did. And had a really great ride. It took me an hour to ride 16 miles. Everyone was out on the boat when I got there and when they came in right away they wanted me to go tubing. Tim and Amy bought a really nice 2 man tube to share with everyone. I didn't think I had my swimsuit out there but I did so I went on the tube with Amy and had a really good time. Of course I fell off twice but Amy stuck like glue. Then Amy went knee-boarding and did a 180 and a 360!! She is so amazing! I didn't know she knew how to knee-board so well.
And now I am heading out on my bike again to go to the lake. Brandon and Christine and the kids are coming out to eat at noon and the boat parade is at 2pm. So I must get going but thought I didn't want to get too far behind on the blogs
And now I am heading out on my bike again to go to the lake. Brandon and Christine and the kids are coming out to eat at noon and the boat parade is at 2pm. So I must get going but thought I didn't want to get too far behind on the blogs
Labels: Biking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home