Biking Journal 32
I had a nice ride to work last night and back home this morning. This afternoon I couldn't decide where to go, so Curt suggested going out past Cavendish and then just keep going south on that road, so I did. There is a wildlife research center out there and a very steep long hill, or so it seemed to me. But it was a 82 degree day with a 12 mph breeze from the south so coming home was a breeze. I went out on the bike path on the way home just so I could put on 15 miles. I wore my new biking shorts today and I think there is a benefit to having GOOD biking shorts. My new seat didn't come today but hopefully tomorrow. Won't be riding to work tonight because another thunderstorm is rolling in as I am writing.
Labels: Biking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home