A time for change
Since my husband's motorcycle accident, which resulted in a badly broken arm, back on September 2, he has been feeling that he needs a change in his life. Unsure whether is was geographical, spiritual, or job related. So we have been praying about it and haven't gotten any clear signs yet but I had an inspiration that we should start with a change in our diet. Since both of us are overweight and all attempts at losing have failed, I said let's try that Blood Type Diet. Now this diet was introduced to us by my daughter Angela a few years ago. Curt had tried it along with exercise and had lost 30 pounds but then gradually went back to his old habits. So we are going to try and gradually work our way into it after we use up some of the foods we have and gradually replace them with foods that we should be eating. I found it a little amusing that two items that both Curt and I can have on our diets are rice and pinto beans. This is what my children ate all the time while in college and even now. They always were better at taking care of their bodies than I was. I think I have learned more things from my children then I ever taught them. They really are quite amazing children and I love them dearly. We could use all your prayers for our quest for better health.

1 Comments:
At 1:44 PM,
Amy said…
we will keep praying for you, that you will know what your change should be. i know you're praying for us too.
Post a Comment
<< Home