Long time, no blog
It's been so long since I blogged, I have almost forgotten about it. But yesterday as I was taking a most refreshingly beautiful walk, I was reminded of the thoughts I used to share on my blog. As most of you know autumn is my favorite season and the smells, though quite different from the spring time, are still wonderful. Autumn leaves...they really do have a fragrance all their own and Yankee Candle came up with this new fall candle which I recommend highly. Up until yesterday I have been riding my bike (I'm riding in the CANDISC 2008 next August so have been trying to get in shape), but the back tire was flat so I have had to walk and I must say walking is great! Let's you really take in everything around you and allows you to talk to God. I've tried praying while biking but then I get all caught up with changing gears and braking and it just doesn't work well. I missed my walks so I'm sort of glad for the flat tire. I'll try being more faithful now that I can get into my blog account thanks to Jeremy.

1 Comments:
At 12:18 PM,
barberboy said…
Hey mom. Glad to see you blogging again, on your fully-functional computer.
Fall is a good month. I must have inherited my love for it from you. It is really windy today, so there are autumn leaves blowing off the trees and all around. Fall is lovely.
Keep up the blogging. Love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home