Happy Spring
Yesterday morning I went over early to clean at the Hillcrest School and we I got home I had every intention of going downstairs and exercising on my Nordic Trak but as soon as I stepped out of the car I knew that was not to be. The morning was so refreshing! The sun was shining, the sky was blue with wisps of clouds and there was only a faint breeze. A perfect spring morning! So I went for my first spring walk and it was lovely, despite the fact I had to traverse a large pond of water that was blocking my path and I ended up in water up to my ankles. But the cold only lasted a moment and my feet warmed up in spite of the wetness.
Walking is always a great time to talk to God and I was asking Him for wisdom to help a friend of mine suffering with Bipolar Disorder. And while walking He gave me an idea for a plan of action for helping her and I was excited and on a high the rest of the day. Unfortunetly, I ended up taking her to the hospital instead of out to lunch as planned but when she gets out I am ready for some proactive action. I hope you will pray for us.
I pray that you are all enjoying the new hope and life that spring brings!
Walking is always a great time to talk to God and I was asking Him for wisdom to help a friend of mine suffering with Bipolar Disorder. And while walking He gave me an idea for a plan of action for helping her and I was excited and on a high the rest of the day. Unfortunetly, I ended up taking her to the hospital instead of out to lunch as planned but when she gets out I am ready for some proactive action. I hope you will pray for us.
I pray that you are all enjoying the new hope and life that spring brings!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home