Happy Banana Cream Pie Day
I don't know who comes up with these special days but when the DJ on the radio reported that today was "Banana Cream Pie Day" I immediately went to the cupboard to see if I could come up with something to come close. Since the weather outside was not condusive to running to the store. And I am glad to say we made do with crushed graham crackers, bananas, vanilla pudding and whipped cream. It was delicious! Shoveling the driveway worked up an appetite. Even though to look at the driveway now one would not realize the trouble we went to this morning. It has just been another fun snowday for me. I must go to work tonight but am worried if my little car will make it on the streets which have not been plowed yet after two days of snowfall.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home