Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snow Day

It's been snowing alot the last 2 days. Probably close to 12 inches or more. The beauty of it is that there has been no wind so the snow piles up on everything. I decided that the perfect thing to do on a day like today is to curl up and read a good book and that is what I have been doing most of the day. But making cookies is also a wonderful treat on a snow day so I did take time to bake some chocolate chip cookies. And to make the day perfect Curt and I went out and made a snowman. We're no Michaelangelo but I thought he turned out pretty well as you can see.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    aww...you and curt are just like kids again. that's awesome! i loved your message on my answering machine today. you sounded so excited and happy. it was nice to come home to.

    i love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home