A Matter of Trust
I have to say I have been feeling a little like the children of Isreal when they were wandering around in the desert and complaining all the time even when God had performed great and amazing miracles. Well, here I am once again worrying about my finances. And for the last couple days these scriptures on trust have kept popping up..."Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:5 (in my devotions today) "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowlege Him, and He will make your paths straight"Proverbs 3:5,6 (a VBS song). Now you have to understand the Lord has brought me through some really tough times financially time and time again and you would think by now I would have learned not to fret, but here I am like the children of Isreal crying to the Lord, "What are we going to do?". And all He wants is for me to trust Him. My daily "manna" may not be in the form of honey wafers but He always provides for my needs and He always has. So for now I will "Be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home