Ho-den-atte's
Today, on my birthday, my good friends Val, Julie N., and Julie W. took me to Lisbon to the best kept secret spot ever! Ho-den-atte's!! We thought it must be some German or Greek name or something but it turns out it stands for home/garden/latte. It was an old hardware store and barbershop that they converted into a cafe and gift shop. On one wall they still have some of the old wooden drawers that they had the nuts and bolts in and a lot of the original shelving. It has a "Cracker Barrel" feel but even neater. I am definately going to take Mom there. And the food was scrumptious and very reasonable, everything was $7.95 or less. It was a really great time with my friends. When I got home I had a card from Skye, Amy, and Tim and one from Ben and Ashley which also made my day. An invigorating walk with Smokey finished off my afternoon. Birthday's can be pretty special :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home