owah tagoo siam
Have you ever done something and then thought, "What was I thinking!". Yeah, well, last night was one of those times. We got a call on Monday that we had a free movie rental at Movie Gallery. So since we weren't doing anything special and we both had the night off we went and got the newest mummy movie. As we are checking out Curt decided to get a bottle of Coke and the lady says, "If you get 2 pops and 2 candies you get a free popcorn". Now all I have to do is hear the word "free" and I'm thinkin', what a good deal. So $7.83 later, we're walking out with our "free" movie and popcorn! And did we even need the popcorn? No!! We have a 24 pack of microwave popcorn sitting a home and the candy??!! NO!! We still have Christmas candy we're trying to eat up! What prompts a person to lose all sense of logic when they hear the word "free". I don't know but I hope I am a wiser person next time for having gone through this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home