I'm listening, Lord
For a while now I have felt distant from God. I'm not sure why, but even on my walks I didn't sense his presence, like the way I use to feel He was sending a bird song or butterfly just for me to enjoy. But today I my walk I felt like the old times...a flicker, a dragonfly, lots of little yellow butterflies. All things along my walk for my enjoyment. I've felt more happy and content lately too. It could be for several reasons:
1. Autumn- it's my favorite time of year.
2. The cooler weather- hot and humid always make me a bit cranky.
3. The upcoming change in position at work- not having to work nights anymore and having
a real "life" is very exciting!
4. Spending more time in devotions- just being more open to what God has for me in my life
and realizing that I have a mission field right here in Jamestown and if I keep myself open
to the work around me, He will bless me.
It seems like it has been a long time in coming but I think I am on the right track back to my walk with God.
Labels: autumn wonders, Blessings, God sightings, Happy thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home