Empty Nest

Midlife musings from a mother of four.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Curt's Birthday Adventure





























When I asked Curt what he wanted to do for his birthday I thought it would be our usual going out to eat. Well, going out to eat we did but not in Jamestown. We ended up driving all the way up to International Falls, MN. Not that they had some super steakhouse or anything but because I got to get another stamp in my NP Passport for Voyageurs National Park. It was a lot of driving but Minnesota is always beautiful, unfortunately it was a little early for the fall folage but nice none the less. We decided no fast food restaurants so we ate locally. If you ever go to Park Rapids, check out the Good Life cafe. They serve organic food and the cranberry and walnut salad was scrumptious. Curt had the reuben sandwich which was yummy also. But the best was the coffee creme brule, to die for!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home