Spring has sprung
Spring has been slow in coming. Very cool at the start and even now it gets down in the low forties. The peony bushes aren't even near blooming and I am not sure mine ever will because of some pretty hard frost on them earlier. But my tulips were beautiful and lasted quite a while due to the cool weather. I am trying to grow stawberries this year but because of the late spring I didn't get them planted when I should have and I don't think most of them will grow even though I planted them anyway. I planted 16 tomato plants so I may have more tomatoes than I know what to do with. I've never had very good luck with them before but we'll see what happens. I am trying to get some perineals started in the front flower bed but only time will tell whether those will grow either. I just don't have a green thumb.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home